Séance v3.0.1906 - Public Beta 3 is now available.
You can now find the public beta here:
Seance Public Beta 3
Improvements in this release:
- Overall performance has been restored.
- A "Live Preview" throttle has been implemented, to help with poorly responding systems. (In Preferences.)
- Loop/Run-stop controls added for Cinemag based cameras.
- Implemented Video Playback for HD-SDI outputs. (Still some work to do here..)
- Added basic support for Phantom VEO cameras.
- Added UI functionality to prevent accidental recordings.
- Disabled UI controls that could disrupt a recording. (i.e.: changing resolution, etc.)
- Fixed a number of outstanding bugs with state changes, UI changes, etc.
Report bugs! Report issues! Report Successes!
A valid Séance v3 license is required for this beta. Please contact us if you wish to renew support.
Otherwise the software will run in Demo Mode.