I have posted an update to Séance v3.0
This version has undergone a significant re-write of the User Interface code.
This means that the UI will now behave as you would expect.
It also allows for future capabilities as well as even the possibility of language translations. (Lets hope this can happen!)
A brief list of changes:
- Now includes 10G support for the VEO camera.
- Fixes to downloading to different destinations
- HD-SDI modes have been implemented.
- Better support for Miro M320S LAB camera.
- Primitive work being done on CineFlash/C-Fast cards. (Not complete, but the work has been started.)
- Graphics performance tweeks.
- Code simplification and cleanup underway.
This has been one of the largest re-working of the User Interface code, since I have been working on Séance. I think you guys will see the difference.
Enjoy! Report Bugs, and Request features!